Monthly Archives: October 2012

NYS Collision Reports

FAQs: About Collisions Q: Need an accident report for insurance purposes? An insurance company will obtain copies of Police Accident Reports (form MV-104A) from the New York Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) when processing an insurance claim. If you need … Continue reading

Posted in Accident Rearended, Auto Accident, Car Accident, Car Accident Attorney, NYC injury lawyer, personal Injuries, personal injury, personal injury attorney, personal injury lawyer | Tagged , , , , , , | Leave a comment